"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, March 19, 2012

{I gotta WILD HAIR! }

No...like SERIOUSLY! I am having one of those days where I'd like to come home with an extreme new and crazy 'do similar to this.......or this...
...or maybe even a much MILDER this one...
...but I don't guess I'll really do it:) I would probably really regret it but I would love to be able to have them each for just a day or two! I thought maybe blogging about my secret fantasy hair might help to get it out of my system...lol!I'll just stick with what I've got for now (which is like that when I take the time to fix it) and when I see J-LOWE (Watson:) tomorrow I'll just get her to give me a purple streak or something to walk on the wild side a lil' bit:) What do you guys think???

So...back to the real world:)...and today's hairdo which was a slept on french braid. That's pretty pathetic isn't it?--- but if you wake up at 8:15, make your husband a smoothie, and have to be at work by 8:30 there's just no other option. I had to make it work:)...And since there was only enough coffee left for half a cup I decided I'd look on the bright side and see it as half full:)

I'm glad I looked at it that way because it turned out to be a FABULOUS day! My two besties celebrated their Birthday today (you've probably noticed by now that they're twins:)We had a delicious lunch at FATZ. They had several good and healthy options so I chose the grilled chicken wrap half with skewered grilled veggies and a side salad. It was the best lunch I've had out in awhile!
I just finished up my afternoon snack...
...orange sherbet and a big 'ole bottle of water.

Now it's time to tackle this house!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I love reading you blog!!!!! Love you my talented bestie!

Laura said...

Thanks Leslie!!!! I love you too!