"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, March 17, 2012

{Lucky TWO!}

This morning I looked over at my bedside table and realized that obviously, when it comes to diet soda, it makes no difference to me....and TWO is better than one.So long as it's caffeine...and caffeine's for me:) Actually, I've cut WAY WAY back on soda but sometimes it's just a necessity:)

And I needed all that extra energy this morning to meet Molly and start getting ready for Makayla's 2nd birthday! I can't believe she is already TWO!

When the festivities began, Mom was the only one small enough to get in and jump with Makayla so she needed more energy than anyone, except maybe Molly who gave her sweet daughter a fabulous party while battling what we suspect might be strep throat...bless her heart! Her voice was GONE by the end of the night. We ate pizza...
...and candy. I love these little white cups because when I had my 4th birthday party (which just happened to be Pound Puppies:) my Mom filled them up with Valentine hearts! Me and Molly love that memory:) Makayla gave us all a bite of cake...
...but kept most of it for herself!
I don't blame you, Makayla! You ARE the birthday girl after all!

When I got home, I was starving again so I whipped up a taco salad (lettuce, cheese, and salsa) to tide me over until morning. I also broke out my new summer (vintage:) gown because it's so warm tonight...which is so wonderful!!!
It's certainly no luck that I have such a sweet little niece to love on! Happy Birthday Makayla...WaWa and Trav will always love you!

"
Every good and perfect gift is from above..." ~James 1:17~

Love,
Laura

No comments: