"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, March 22, 2012

{Thursday Adventures!}

Hi Friends!!!I had TONS of fun trying out all my new cosmetic purchases from yesterday:) I think the eyeshadow was my favorite! My morning, in fact, went quite well UNTIL....

DOM-DOM-DOM!!!!....
REX ATTACKED! That mean cat! After some peroxide and a bandaid, I made it out of the house just in time to swing by Mickey D's:)
The BEST 300 calorie breakfast a dollar can buy! I love breakfast burritos!

I used my cute new knit pouch/thing today...it's so lovely:) I found it at Goodwill a few weeks ago.
It has a simple little button on the back:) Then, this evening, I got to pick Makayla up from daycare and spend the evening with her:) We played outside, heard the birds go "tweet! tweet!", found "Tinkerbell the Wandering Kitty", and then went to Chic-fil-a for supper and playground time:)
FUN!!!
She even made a new friend!

Tomorrow is FRIDAY!!!!!!!

YAY!

Love,
Laura

No comments: