"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, April 2, 2012

{Refreshed!}

Getting back into the swing of things after a wonderful vacation is SO.HARD.TO.DO!!!

And so is getting all the Bohemian sand out of your hair after several good swims in the ocean! I've washed mine several times and I'm still finding grains of sand under my headbands:) No complaints though...I'm happy to have brought some of the Bahamas home with me!

Since we went on a cruise, we ATE a TON while we were away...so now it's time to (semi) DETOX:) We've been trying to stick to fresh fruits, veggies, and lean meat as much as possible. Not to lose weight, just to get our bodies feeling healthy and energized again:) You can tell when you're just bogged down with bad-for-you stuff!

So this morning I had a protein bar and a cup of coffee, then a few sour gummie savers (semi applies here!)...(+ my diet coke which I fully admit that I'm addicted to:) and then for lunch it was a (GREAT BIG) strawberry/pineapple smoothie and a big handful of wheat thins, afternoon snack was a juicy orange, 200 calories worth of pistachios, and for dinner we had whole wheat pasta with grilled chicken, zuchinni, and eggplant. YUM!

Breakfast tomorrow might be some of this cereal I stashed from the cruise:)
On the last morning I got as much as I could fit into my bag:) Aint NO shame in MY game!

To liven up my first day back at work since vacay, I put out a few Easter decorations...
...and took a leisurely lunch break where I got this new straw fedora for $1 at Dollar Tree!!! After work, we finished unpacking (finally:), cleaned the house (partially:), got the yard back into shape (thanks to my sweet hubby!), and stuffed some Easter Eggs:) This week is shaping up nicely! Looking forward to celebrating Our Risen Savior!

Jesus said to her, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; and whoever lives and believes in me will never die.
~John 11:25-26~

Love,
Laura

No comments: