"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

{Shady and I know it!}

It's gonna take some mighty big glasses to cover up these eyes!My lil' sis Ali spent the night and created this masterpiece! It's so cool...she's really artistic!
C.R.A.Z.Y!!!!

But these new shades are the perfect size for my real-life little eyes:)
...and these are the perfect candies for my not-so-little tummy:)
Ali and I ate a delicious, healthy dinner at Jason's Deli...
...YUM!....
This was BY FAR the BEST hummus ever!
Side Note: Here's my latest Goodwill steal-------a 50 cent pencil skirt! :)

Speaking of Goodwill, I'm so glad my Mom finally got a new car:)
Plenty big for all of us + our yard sale and goodwill loot!
I have a feeling this space will soon be filled with the sounds of Willy Wonka from the DVD player and the joy of taking home a bargain---And lots of people talking really loudly...'cause that's just us!
And possibly some light reading material for the road:)
Have a Happy Thursday!

Love,
Laura

No comments: