"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, April 9, 2012

{Anchors Away!}

Today was 50% off everything at Goodwill so you know what that means---this lil' lady got her some deals:)Starting with three pairs of earrings...I couldn't resist the anchors! So cute and nautical:)

I also found a necklace for a dollar that matched my outfit perfectly:)
Please only look at the necklace and not the nappy 'do I got going on:) Thanks in advance...lol!

Next....
...a BRAND new Zac Posen dress for 50 cent!
I fit me perfectly---now I gotta plan a fancy occasion to wear it. I've been wanting a date night to Whole Foods (yes I know---so romantic!) but I think I would be slightly overdressed for that:)

I passed up this AWESOME vintage photo album---
..but I might get it if it's still there next time:)

This big bag was just $1.50...
...and this Elle purse was also just $1.50:)After Goodwill I stopped in at CVS and I am SO glad I did! The machine printed out a special coupon... ...so I got this for pretty much FREE!
Although I scored big in the bargain department today, I missed the mark slightly in nutrition....
...OOPS! But it made such a tasty lunch:) I tried to make up for it with a smoothie for dinner:)
Kiwi and spinach...YUM!

Time to hit the sack and get ready for an exciting Tuesday in G-Vegas:)

Love,
Laura

No comments: