"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, April 30, 2012

Time well spent!

This week was spent, VERY HAPPILY, hangin' out in E-town with the fam:)
Morgan looking gorgeous before her dance!

We had a very successful yard sale and raised enough gas money for our upcoming girls weekend to Myrtle Beach, PLUS, enough for a yummy meal out one night:) Go us! Driving back to Anderson, I just enjoyed a beautiful sunny evening...

...which turned quickly into a beautiful late spring sunset!

QUICK CAUTION---another thing I learned this weekend is that weighted hula hoops can be painful:/


Anyway:)----I must confess I probably brought home too much from the yard sale but there were too many cute clothes to leave without:) So I filled my new clothes rack:)

Half of my Mom's bear collection is now in my window sill---

...and they are very special to me!

Lastly for this hodgepodge of a blog post:)---it's time to chow down on some PIZZA!
Tomorrow is May 1st--so today's a perfect day to cheat!





LOVE,
LAURA

No comments: