"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

{All's FAIR in wings and wednesdays}

Halfway through a work week is reason enough to celebrate with a sushi lunch:)
 
  Don't you agree?

It's also reason enough to go to the fair with some awesome friends!
Group Shot!




WEEEEEEE! I felt like a kid again for a few hours:)

Proud of myself that I didn't puke after chugging a big ole homemade lemonade with enough sugar for an army:) And glad Meg didn't puke either--hehe!

After enough fun at the fair for one day, I was greeted at home with not one--not two--but THREE suprises!

Trav was home from Atlanta---YAY!---and....
...my new freebies came in from Sneakpeeq!...

...and my Land's End order came!
 The swimsuits were on SUPER CLEARANCE (Thanks for the heads up Leslie!) and if you ordered any regular sale item (not clearance) you could get free shipping. So.....I searched the entire website until I found something I really liked for $4.99 which actually ended up saving me $10 on shipping. Can I get a YAY!?

You're  probably gonna laugh but the cheap regular sale priced item I decided on was a pair of Girls size 14 Plus pleated shorts which actually ended up fitting me perfectly!
 Score!

Then there was this.....
 My $11 yellow polka dot bikini:) Normally $70!

And I'll be darned if it doesn't fit after I woofed down a ton of chicken wings for dinner!

I tried to trick my body by washing it down with a pineapple, pear, spinach smoothie....
But all I got was HEATBURN! 

And I mean this with all sincerity----THANK GOD for Maalox!
Uggghhh!

Love,
Laura

No comments: