"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, May 20, 2012

{End and Begin}

The weekend will be over in less than 30 minutes...
...but it sure was a great one!!!

Went yard-selling:)---
 --and got these awesome kicks for a buck:)

I also got a new mail organizer/key holder for another buck---2 dollars well spent!
Bilo had their sunscreen BOGO---talk about a kid in a candy shop:)....
 ...I stocked up!!!

We ate some Mickey D's and played on the playground...
...and I'm not sure who had more fun---Mom or Makayla:)
It might have been a tie!

Say "Ronald"...bahahaha!!!

After a long day of shopping on Saturday, I actually spent the evening cleaning my house----GO ME! Then Trav and I spent the rest of the night sharing a pizza and a movie---SO much more fun than cleaning!

After church on Sunday morning, I went to Cam's dance recital:)
SHE.WAS.AWESOME!

A couple hours, a short VBS meeting, and a cold treat later...
(yum!)
(yikes!)

----and the weekend came to an end.

Time to start a brand new week:)
 PB breakfast sandwiches are ready for the road! Happy Monday to all!

Love,
Laura

No comments: