"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

{Dots -n- Donuts}

Navy blue polka-dots, a kahki jacket, and black pants...
...made for a unique $2 outfit today:) I know most people feel you can't mix black and navy blue but I totally disagree:) Felt like an anchor tattoo on my forearm or a quick sailboat ride would have completed the look!
The little bitty t-shirt bow was also a nice detail:)

In other news, I ate like a complete HOG today and had the appetite of three large men. I happily ate the icing and chocolate off these donuts....
...plus one more later in the afternoon :/ They were a "gift" from a service provider at work---can we please get a non-edible treat next time. Or maybe a fruit tray---lol!

BEFORE that I had already eaten an Egg McMuffin and fruit and yogurt parfait. Then for lunch, I had GIANT portions of soup and salad at Olive Garden (at least we chose the low-fat dressing and  the tomato-based veggie soup), and for dinner I had a HUGE bowl of crunchy raisin bran with 1% milk. I feel like I weigh a MILLION pounds---tomorrow's meals MUST be smaller and healthier:) To hold myself accountable, I'm probably gonna start posting my daily eats.

And---since I can't wash away the calories of the day....

 ...I'll settle for getting the grime off my face! :)

Love,
Laura

No comments: