"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

{In the Bag}

In usual fashion---I woke up late this morning and had to jump (almost literally:) out of bed and into the car...
...but luckily I had a PB&J stash in my work bag for breakfast emergencies:)

I ate one around 9 am but by 10:30 I was starving--so---I ate another one.

My sweet tooth struck around 1pm and left me with no choice. Sometimes it takes a little candy...
...to turn a frown...

UPSIDE DOWN! :) Then down the hatch they go!

If you haven't noticed already, I was sportin' a heavily early 90's look today,too:)

Anyway...lol...I was feeling the NEED for some exercise when I got home so I walked (briskly:) to Ingles and picked up a few things we needed for the week.
A couple greek yogurts, pickles, sandwich flats, and ingredients for tonight's taco salad filled my bag and made it pretty heavy too. That's ok---more calories burned in the process:)

After unloading the grocery sack, I watered my fern...

...which I'm so proud of since it was a piece from my neighbor's yard that we re-potted. Taking baby steps in the gardening department:)

Now just waiting on the honey to get home so I can whip up our dinner and do some laundry---a truly glamorous night! hehe!
 
Hopefully these honey nut cheerios will hold me over 'til then!

Love,
Laura

No comments: