"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, May 31, 2012

{Ouch my Wips!}

Praise the Lord for these two  life lip savers today!
Because my chapped "wips" (as Makayla calls them) were going to be the death of me!
Luckily, they are feeling MUCH better already. The neosporin was about the only thing that has really helped. That's what I get for spending so much time at the lake and so little time putting on chapstick. Lesson learned!

I was able to open my mouth big enough to spoon in some lunch---carefully for fear my lips might crack again. Seriously---agony!
It was a challenge.

Later, I had a snack (by then eating was much easier thanks to the Neo remedy:)
Blueberry greek yogurt (the best!) and some peanuts.

I started my day of with no bangs but by the afternoon...
Boom! Bangs:)
Thanks to a quick trim from Jessica!
That's why I love 'em---they're so versatile! I can pin 'em back anytime I want--which is often in the hot summer months. But it's fun to sport them every now and then!

And I'll leave you with today's bible verse---
...it's a GOOD one! I felt encouraged and ready to be a blessing to someone:)

Almost time to meet Meg at Trios for dinner and downtown sounds!!!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

MJ Goodwin said...

Again you inspire me. I needed the Bible verse. I have become a little weary. I am striving to follow your good example of a healthy snack!