"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

{Excuse Me!}

Hi Guys!
Hope you all had a great day:) I got tons accomplished so I'm feelin' pretty good!

Came home and cleaned my bathroom during my lunch break---such an accomplishment for such a non-cleaner like myself! I even mopped!

I fueled up with some mediocre eats----
some not-TOO-bad and super cheap ($1) frozen spinach rigatoni containing 300 calories.

But then I also had two servings of chex mix---
Shouldn't have but it gave me that little boost I needed to type a home study after lunch. Serious effort is required around 2:30 pm when I would kill for a nap. You gotta do what you gotta do, right?:)

 So----this was eaten only to ensure that my study was finished by 4pm ;) It was a neccessity----

(No more terrible excuses for this post...I promise!)

Got home and watered the plants..
...then did a couple loads of laundry (I'm also patting myself on the back right now)!

Now...I must go hula-hoop for a bit because I'm craving a bowl of chocolate fro-yo while I watch American Idol!

Love,
Laura 



No comments: