"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

{Food -Feet- Family!}

This week has been all about the EATS!Fresh salads....
...nutrient-packed smoothies (I know----this pic could be interpreted to be many things!)......whole wheat tortillas with all natural hummus....
....and sweet fruit families:)

And....here come the feet!
Mom's awesome new pedicure---she did it herself!
And Makayla's cute lil' toes that she wanted photographed after Happy had her picture taken:)

Lastly, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my sweet Pop!!!
My Papa (that's what I called him growing up but it's eventually evolved to "pop") is one the World's most special people. He's kind-hearted, Godly, hard-working, and all-in-all WONDERFUL!

This week= so far, SO GOOD!

Here's to a HAPPY THURSDAY friends!

Love,
Laura

No comments: