"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, March 12, 2012

{Weekend in Bloom!}

Whew! After a weekend full of fun with these girls.....and buggies that looked like this....
I have ended up with THIS mess because I'm so tired I can't even bring myself to even start to THINK about cleaning it up:) So...let me share the treasures amongst this mountain of messiness:)

This weeks Goodwill Clearance center trip was so fun!!! I got 37 items for $9 making each thing just 24 cent:)

I got these new bags for Spring...
...three cute belts...
...and lots of shirts but these were my favorites:)
Especially this vintage Wrangler Demin Jacket!
But as much as I love my new jacket, it doesn't COMPARE to all the beautiful signs of Spring popping up everywhere!Dandelions (which I love and don't count as weeds:) I have my neighbor to do that for me. She likes to come over and break them off so they don't spread into her yard:) More power to that sweet lady!

Then there are blooming bushes...
...lots of PINK:)...
...pin wheels spinning in the March wind......even flowers on the inside, too!
After the past few weeks, all this new life is precious to see and I'm enjoying taking in all God's glory through His beautiful creations:) You're one of those too----ya know?!

“Let the heavens rejoice, let the earth be glad, let the sea resound, and all that is in it; let the fields be jubilant, and everything in them. Then all the trees of the forest will sing for joy; they will sing before the Lord.”
Psalm 96:11-13

Love,
Laura

No comments: