"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, September 8, 2012

{I Love a Lazy Day!}

LAZY SATURDAY has been fan-tas-tic!

Here's all the important   oh-so enjoyable tasks I accomplished today:

*Slept in until past 10 am

*Ate a big bowl of raisin bran--yum!

*Watched an episode (or two) of "Here Comes Honey Boo Boo"

*heated up my Japanese leftover for lunch and took a nap

*went to Quick Trip for Diet Mnt.Dew and 1/2 price donuts

*ate the icing off the outside of my donut

*ate the jelly out of the inside of my donut:)

*took a long walk with Glory and Trav

*played frisbee with Glory and Trav

*Took a long shower

*Turned on the GA game (just now:)

*Relaxed while Trav grilled some pork chops  (too bad I only have an appetite for sweets right now:)

*so...I'm about to eat another inside and outside of one of my donuts!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these kind of days!!! Seriously---they are really good for the soul....just maybe not the hips---hehe!

Love,
Laura

No comments: