"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

{Just another RaNdOm Wednesday!}

First things first:)

Does anyone know what kind of fruit this is? Travis got it in a fruit basket at work and we couldn't identify it. Should be fun cutting it open:)

Hope everyone had a nice hump day. It really felt like Thursday all day to me, but that's still got to be done tomorrow:) Or from a better perspective....it still gets to get done tomorrow!

I've finished a little more of my fall decorating....
 ..flower pot a la ...umm....turkey feathers?:) Something about those colorful stalks just jumped out at me and I decided that right there was as good a place as any to use them.
As you could probably guess...this was also on the cheap...everything was from the dollar tree:) Minus the flowers and pot.

On another note--I have had some crazy cravings and a MEGA appetite the past few days....and NO, I'm not pregnant------yet:) We may or may not be trying again soon ;)
Been craving SALT! SALT! SALT!
FACT: Pickles are the missing ingredient to a perfect bowl of chili!

P.S. Last night with my Granny and Pop was awesome!

And that is all for now:)

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

MJ Goodwin said...

Mango? Not quite ripe.