"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, September 23, 2012

{Weekend Update}

This weekend was FABULOUS!

Lots of awesome quality time with Travis and my family:)
We celebrated Granny's Birthday + Morgan's Baptism :)
So much to be thankful for! Thank you Lord for EVERYTHING!!!

In other news :)....I've been having fun playing with makeup again lately! 
I rarely ever use dark gray/black shadows but I tried it out today. It can look nice if you use a light hand :)

And my other new favorite...the accent nail:) Although I'm certainly no nail artist like my sistah-friend Mo! Look at her awesome UGA inspired look ;0)

....hoping she'll give me a Clemson manicure this week :) P.S. You can follow all her neat nail ideas on Instagram at colormyworldwithsparkles :)

Love,
Laura

No comments: