"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, April 25, 2014

{FRIDAY!!!}

I just didn't feel like putting the mind power into a clever title!

So...Friday will work...soooooo GLAD IT'S THE WEEKEND!

Even as a stay-at-home-mom, FRIDAY has a certain appeal :) It means we get to spend more time with Trav for the next 2 days!

Speaking of Trav, he got us breakfast this morning

Egg white delights are my new FAV!

My 4 am breakfast was good, too!
I guess I woke up super early because I went to bed at 6 pm. I HAD to take a bunch of Nyquil and go to sleep as soon as Trav got home because my eye was KILLING ME! My little Chloe Bug got me with those quick, flailing hands. She's dangerous I tell ya!
I stole Chloe's booboo bunny for awhile. Luckily, I woke up this morning and it was as good as new :)

My foot is another story...
I fell off of the deck while I was carrying Chloe. It SCARED.ME.TO.DEATH!!! Thanks the Lord, she didn't get a scratch! But now, I'm trying to decide whether to go to the Dr. or not...it only hurts when I try to walk to in and isn't swollen or bruised. Maybe it's just sore??

{Confession, I threw that bag of steamable corn in the microwave a few minutes after taking this pic and ate it for lunch}

bahahaha

Anyhoo...

Found Chloe a few cute outfits for next Spring, and even the next after that :)


Belk had all of their stuff marked down so I got all of these for just $95 which is great considering the normal retail was $335. I LOVE buying a season ahead and SAVING MONEY!

The only other thing I did yesterday was eat...and eat...and eat :)

Nom! Nom!

See ya tomorrow!

Love,
Laura

No comments: