"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

{Tuesday}

Breakfast!

Proud to report that I followed my "diet" perfectly yesterday and I'm feeling super great and encouraged this morning...bring it on summer vacation!

Eaten in my new pj's and yes...I'm SO FANCY because...

I basically stole these....:)
I got them on clearance for $3!

 ummm...yeah...So, you think you're fancy, huh?

Uhhh...YES! I don't own any other $60 pj's :)

Hoping my sarcasm is coming thru loud and clear...hehe!

Guess it's time to retire lil' owl for spring but he's sooo cute!
I discovered something WONDERFUL outside this morning!
MY HIBISCUS BUSH IS BLOOMING! I didn't think it would survive the winter but it did and I am overly excited!

And the flowers I printed from seeds about a week ago are already sprouting
I can't even remember what they are so I can't wait to see them bloom. It's amazing how happy flowers make me!

Hope you all have a great day and I'll see ya tomorrow!

Love,
Laura



No comments: