"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

{This sunshine makes me HAPPY!}

Absolutely NO EXCUSE not to get outside and take a walk...
So that's exactly what we did! :) Pony in hand and hat on head, we walked to Ingles to buy some fresh fruit for lunchtime.

On a side note, the Bojangles near my house closed! Super sad day! Those fries were about the only thing that soothed my sour stomach and preggo cravings about this time last year. Wonder what's going in it's place?

We stopped by Spinx for a fountain drink

and my new goal is to walk to the store for a diet soda if I really want one, instead of just having them in the fridge. That'll hopefuly cut down on how much I'm drinking AND I have to exercise to get it. Sounded like a pretty good idea to me ;)

So proud of myself when I come up with these novel ideas! Bahaha!

When we got home, Chloe had half a banana, sweet potatoes, and apples and I had a super delish smoked turkey, cucumber, hummus, spread on a whole wheat flat bread + a side of grapes. 

 Class was from 5:30-9:30, and after returning this GEM of a book back to the AU Library after using it in a presentation for Social Studies instruction, it was time to HIT THE HAY!
And on the menu this morning...
EGGS. Incredible, edible, eggs. :)

...and planting flowers for EARTH DAY!


See ya tomorrow!

Love,
Laura

No comments: