"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, April 24, 2014

{Oh, Lovely Day!}

Chloe's breakfast...look at those sweet fingers!

And mine...Egg whites, whole wheat toast, peanut butter and coffee...glorious coffee!

Hopefully plenty of fuel to get this day started right :)

Yesterday, as Makayla put it, "we had lots going on around here!"
We planted the rose bush and muscadine vine but were side-lined by this fella...
Lol! Makayla decided it was time for a netflix movie break after that and we enjoyed an 1 1/2 of cuddling on the couch :)

One of Makayla's new favorite things is going to Sam's. She loves the hotdogs and icees and this time was even more fun!
Where is the time going!? How is Chloe Bug big enough to ride in the big girl buggy already??? :)

Makayla is such a sweet big cousin! She let Chloe ride in the car with her at the mall, too! Chloe wasn't content to sit back and watch, she wanted to drive :)

While we were at Sam's, I decided to splurge on this new beach chair. Just 43 days until Chloe gets her toes in the sand for the first time and I'm relaxing with my FAVORITE GIRLS!

It was a good day!

Chloe is in her jumparoo beside me, "asking" me in her own little way to hold her....and so I will! 

See ya tomorrow!

Love,
Laura

No comments: