"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

{The Big Stink!}

What in the world do you think warrants wearing a mask in the comforts of your own home? I'll tell you what......THE WORLD'S GREATEST FARTING DOG!
Behind that sweet stare is a smell that will KNOCK YOU OUT!

I've tried Beano, we stopped giving her bones, she eats an EXPENSIVE food for dogs with allergies and she still has gas the size of Texas. I'm at the end of my rope...and hanging on to MY gas mask for dear life!

So, now that you're thoroughly GROSSED OUT :) have a good night!

Love,
Laura

4 comments:

Bubba said...

Your tooooo FUNNY!

Jennifer said...

HAHAHAHA!!! You crack me up! LOVE your blog, Laura!!!

What I Say Matters! said...

too funnY!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

oh my hahaaa. I will ask my dog lovin' friend at work if she knows of any helpful hints!