"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

{MIA!}

Help!!! I've been missing amongst all this CHRISTMAS going on around here! We have been SWAMPED at DSS as we try to make sure every foster child has a wonderful Christmas full of special surprises and it has left me EXHAUSTED....but smiling! I can't wait to get my new camera in the mail any day now and start blogging more regularly again. I miss it!

In less than two days I should be able to SLOW DOWN and enjoy spending lots of time with my family and friends! Until then....GOTTA KEEP MOVING!

Love,
Laura

"Thanks be to God for His INDESCRIBABLE gift!" ~2 Corinthians 9:15

2 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I have some catching up to do as well. You are such a sweet person. You radiate kindness! :)

What I Say Matters! said...

Friend!! I am missing you like crazy!! Can't wait to see what you've been up to!