"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, December 13, 2010

{The Mack's 1st Annual Tacky Christmas Sweater Party!}

Hello! Would you like to follow me to a party?

Ok...but I'm warning you...It's about to get TACKY!See....I TOLD YOU!
It is SO fun to look SO bad sometimes!
Especially when you do it with your most FAVORITE people!
Like Fran and Granny....
...and even these crazy kids!
"Aunt WaWa, break out the PARTY FOOD!"
Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Mack really put on a smashing 1st annual Tacky Christmas Party...
...and my, my, my were the sweaters TACKY!
Morgan won the prize for "Most Festive" outfit!
I think Dad should get bonus points for wearing this...any man who wears a Santa on his sweater deserves a KUDOS! Love ya, Dad!
Makayla showed off her eating skills and later showed off how she can pull up and walk with help on her tippy tippy toes!
Merry Christmas from the Hostess with the Mostest...the MOSTEST Tacky Christmas FLAIR that is!
1980's Tacky Christmas Day Dreaming...
Hey Granny! Thanks for making those DELICIOUS sausage balls!
Me+Cam=2 animal lovers!!!
But Unkie Trav---I can't see you!
A pretty table full of GAG GIFTS!
Me and My Al Pal...all tackied out!
And an extremely festive looking Fran, partying poinsettia style!
I. LOVE. THIS. GIRL! ENOUGH SAID!
And I'm pretty fond of this amazingly tacky looking fellow, too!

But I must say---NOTHING BEATS THIS CHRISTMAS PARTY ENTERTAINMENT! ~ Warning: My husband is crazy!!!~
He came busting out of the bathroom sans shirt and put on a most HILARIOUS show!
That's my man! HEHEHEHE!
So funny!!!...I swear I-never-stop-laughing!
And later....he put his clothes back on! LOL!
Awww...I love you, too!!!

As the night moved along, we played a few games and then broke out the gags---
Andrew got these lovely and might I say-SEXY-undies!
NICE! Make note of my granny who could not even catch her breath she was laughing so hard!
Hmmm...what is that Cam?

SCORE! It's a plunger, stolen by Ali, who for some reason said she needs one---and let her fruzin open another gift that ended up being clown heads...don't even ask!

And then-my camera broke:(-so the pictures ended...but the fun didn't!

I'm already looking forward to next year!

Love,
Laura

4 comments:

Bubba said...

Looks like y'all had a great time. Love the pictures.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY! Hahahahaha! And Travis & his strip tease cracked me up! We HAVE to hang out soon!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

Hilarious!! And I did notice Granny laughing.. heheee

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your theradaway.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com