"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, December 10, 2010

{A Fabulous December Friday!}

Happy FRIDAY Everybody!

I woke up this morning thankful for, among MANY things, that the weekend was QUICKLY approaching! It was COLD out so I donned my new SUPER WARM COAT! It was a steal of deal for only $47 at Aeropostale. It's lined with some kind of soft warm stuff and the fur hood is FABULOUS!


I just LOVE lots of sunshine on a cold, crisp morning!
{P.S. I don't advocate taking pics in the car unless you're at a redlight!}



Let's see what SANTA has to say today---

Yay! Santa says "Ho! Ho! Ho! There's only 15 more days 'til I come down your chimney!


{"Or use my special key if you don't have a chimney"~wink!}


Santa (or one of his Elves) snuck (it's a real word to me!) some goodies into my work stocking again this week. I got some hand sanitizer, a box of chocolates.....


...and one of these candy-filled candy canes!
...And I gotta give BIG PROPS to NPBC 17 and under Basketball team! They played their first game last night, and although they didn't win, they played GREAT and were able to cut the lead to only 2 in the final few seconds! I think it's the combo of amazing players and COACHES TRAVIS AND PATRICK RADA!

Don't worry...yall will get 'em next time, boys!

Happy FRIDAY to all and to all a GOOD NIGHT!

Love,

Laura

1 comment:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

What a neat idea with the stocking! Great ideas! Your coat looks WARM!