"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, January 31, 2011

{Surprise!}

Since I consider myself EXTREMELY blessed to have a sweet, kind, good lookin:), Godly husband I decided to do something special and plan him a surprise party for his birthday!
I think he was pretty surprised...although I'm pretty sure he also knew SOMETHING was up!
{Honey, if you did know....thanks for acting surprised!}
A giant Birthday Boy pin for my handsome Birthday Boy!
Happy Times and Good Memories!
SURPRISE!
Happy 27th Birthday Travis~ I love you more and more every single day!
Thanks also to everyone for coming to celebrate with us---It really meant alot to Trav! (and me, too!)
The lovely Burgess crew + Hunter's cute girlfrind Brittney....
...and the star of the show~NunNun (aka: the mature Nunster:) having a blast with his special guy!
Happy Birthday....
....from ALL OF US!
We love you....

...through and through!
Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Bubba said...

Happy Birthday Travis, sorry the McCallisters weren't able to attend. We miss you and hope to see you both soon.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

awww seriously sweet!