"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Today's Top 10!

In no particular order:

1. Lazy Saturday's are always good:)
2. My house is now "Tidy" which (I know) is different than clean...lol!
3. Glory got a good, long walk (which means I got some exercise, too!)
4. The bloomin' heartburn I had from last night's Bloomin' Onion is finally gone...
5. Found a few things at the thrift store
6. Ate some yummy cheese grits
7. Found some great new books for my sunday school class
8. Roxie took a nap with me...
9. I have a BOGO coupon for Marble Slab to use----
10. ---After we go see "The Dilemma"!

Gotta Run...movie starts in a few!

Love,
Laura

2 comments:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Ha! We saw The Dilemma last night too!

Laura said...

I think lots of people must have because I ran into another blog friend there, too! :) I thought it was pretty funny...Vince Vaughn is just hilarious to me!