"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, May 23, 2011

{Sunday School Social!}

I love spending time with my Sunday School class! I co-teach the three year olds at our church so I miss getting to spend time with my grown up friends every once in awhile:) (But I sure do love all my little friends!) All of our families ate lunch together after church and then went Wren hunting! There is a scavenger hunt in downtown Anderson where you take clues and find all the little wren statues:)

Brooke and Lil' Miss Bailee:)

Travis getting a head start:)

A fun day with my church friends and my hubby!

We found another one!

Girls Pic!


Awww....too cute! It was about time to jump in that fountain---it was hot!

Hi Mr. Wren:) We found you!


I feel very blessed to be a part of such a sweet group of people! I'm already loooking forward to next time:)


Love,

Laura

No comments: