"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, October 21, 2011

{Booted!}

So, as you can see, I filled up my candy bowl this morning. And, as you can also see, it will be empty sooner than later!
Love me some candy! And who doesn't need a few extra "smarts" to get through a Friday workday?! :)
Then on the other hand, who doesn't LOVE/NEED a little Friday lunch break shopping, too?!
("We do!", says Mo and Les!) "Oui! Oui!", says me!

"Boot..." you say..."I don't need to spend much money!" NEVER FEAR...a deal is near! Thanks to my friend Leslie, she let me sneak in the pair of boots on her "5 for $20" clearance deal at Wet Seal:) So that cost me....$4! (Of which I still owe her $2 so I'm technically in debt:/)
But that's OK, because I'm the new owner of an awesome new pair of boots! I needed a new dark brown pair and these fit the bill (and my foot!)
Keep in mind their shoes run big (in my experience) so go down a size or so:)
And then kick yourself in the "boot" and go get you some!
Happy Friday!

Love,

Laura

No comments: