"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

{Orange you glad I'm back?}

What have we been up to???

First of all....HALLOWEEN IS EVERYWHERE!That means LOTS of ORANGE and Pumpkins, pumpkins, and MORE PUMPKINS:)
And some witches brew, cats, and scary bats, too:)
Even some lights inside, too....nothing is too much or too tacky for me! I love FESTIVE and LOTS of it~:)
Along with some decorating, I had some FALL FESTIVENESS with Molly and Makayla:)
We threw on our hats and went to the fair...the petting zoo was the BEST PART!

Having some more Fair FUN with Mo and Makayla:) She loved the ferris wheel, too:)
I've also been doing a little bit of shopping...
...and pretending to be an angel:)

Arriving home from the GWCC with Narf and Cam:) Finally! I found a bow tie for part of Trav's Halloween costume...I knew one would show up at Goodwill but it took a few weeks of hunting.

And here's my latest outfit that was quite a bargain at $2.50 (minus the shoes I already had:)!

UGH....So NOT in the mood to head to work but DUTY CALLS...hehe:) I'll try to focus on the fun I'll have tonight carving my pumpkin!

LOVE,
Laura

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

Love your new blog background!

Does the ghost hanging from the fan in your kitchen make a ghost-y noise when you hit it? I think my mom had one of those in our kitchen growing up.