"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, October 7, 2011

{FOUND!!!}

...ONE DEARLY BELOVED PINK CAMERA!!! Yay!!! I captured my "I'M SO SO SO HAPPY I FOUND MY CAMERA" face~ it was a special moment...LOL!
So, here's what I think happened....
These are the last pics I had taken--- a homemade apple pie that I was SO proud of!
I took this pic right before it went into the oven and I believe that I was so excited to eat it when it was done that I plopped on the couch with a big piece (camera in my robe pocket), forgot to take a pic of the finished product, and continued to relax the rest of the evening (camera apparently was in couch cushion by this time:)

So...after much prayer and diligent searching for over a week....I FOUND IT!


And that, my dear friends, is the story of the Lost but FOUND pink camera!


The End!


Have a great weekend and GOoooooooo TIGERS!!!


Love,


Laura

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

yay for a found camera! Your posts would not be the same without the fun pictures!