"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, May 19, 2014

{Ali's Bachelorette Party!}

For the future Mrs. Nick Lewis...
 ...my sister and FRIEND...
 ...the one who loves to pamper herself just as much as I do ;)...
 ...who has a smile so beautiful and genuine that it reminds me of sunshine and rainbows...hehe!...
 ...who is LOVED by so many...
 ....who has simply AMAZING skin, btw...:) :) :)
 ...and is about to marry her VERY BEST FRIEND!!!!...

To that AMAZING girl...

I hope you enjoyed your "last fling before the ring" as much as I did!



PARTY PICS


Pin the lips on the hunk! Hehe!

Matching PJ'S

too.much.food!!!

An unexplainable incident with shrimp...in the bathroom...and it's TOO hard to explain!

Hey, Nikki!

BAHAHAHA!

Kissy for Sissy! LOL!!!

"Is this those carpenters?"

Gas Station...another one that's hard to explain. HEHE!

Presents!

GAMES

...and lastly...your Bachelorette Party is SOOOOO NOT cool unless you get thrown out of the Anderson Mall. By a Barney Fife look-a-like. Who tells you to call your ride. And desperately wants to show his "mall rules" because it's the most action he sees in months. Dude, I've been driving for 15 years!

Ladies....WE.ARE.COOL!

I love you girls!!!

Love,
Laura

No comments: