"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, May 1, 2014

{Thursday}

Now that mug is more like it! :) I love Myrtle Beach and I love being there with my family even more! 36 MORE DAYS!

The tomato plants have their cages now. I think the tag said it would take 70 days until maturity. I wonder how many tomatoes I'll get from each plant? Do any of you gardening experts know?

Quick recap of yesterday's meals...

Lunch was a small baked potato COVERED with cabbage, broccoli, carrots, and cauliflower-sprinkled with some delicious feta cheese.
Dinner was a grilled chicken Zalad-minus the fried onions, cheese, and bread. In return, they piled it high with extra tomatoes and cucumbers for no extra charge. WIN!
I SERIOUSLY LOVE eating SO MANY VEGGIES!

I'm super lucky today because I have not one, but two sweet girls to play with today. Makayla came over after getting her check-up at the Dr. Double the FUN!

They've created a "store" and made their own money :)

Pink money is actually a pretty great idea!
And I'm just sitting back, enjoying them and the beautiful weather with my back door wide open :)
See ya tomorrow!

(I think we're going to the FAIR!!!)

Love,
Laura

No comments: