"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, May 12, 2014

{My 1st Mother's Day!}

 Travis and Chloe started the day off sweetly with a bag of donut holes and this BEAUTIFUL Pandora bracelet with a special 'mom' charm. It just made my heart SO happy!!!

I'm such a sentimentalist so I can't wait to add special charms every year. I really will cherish this forever!

On my way to church for my 1st Mother's Day :)
A little gift they gave us at church
After church, we went to E-town for a Mother's Day cookout. It was HOT but super fun :)
A lovely lunch...


...celebrating MOMS :)
...Meagan's 17th Birthday and cousins having such fun!
Piggy back rides...
So much love.So much fun.So much more to look forward to!!!

I LOVE being Chloe's Mom!!!!

Lots to do today---

Plant the rest of the garden

Plant my new gerber daisy from Aunt Fran :)

Take Chloe on a walk/exercise

CLEAN.CLEAN.CLEAN.

That's ALWAYS on the list---hehe!

See ya tomorrow!

Love,
Laura

No comments: