"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, May 15, 2014

{Almost there, Chloe Bug!}

Chloe is trying SO HARD to crawl!!!
 She's got her belly off of the ground but she just hasn't quite figured out how to make her legs and arms move her to the next place :) She just rolls around until she gets to where she wants to be!
Hi guys!
  So....yesterday I got absolutely NOTHING done in Chloe's room or closet--BUT...I did get lots of shopping done for Ali's bachelorette party this weekend!
 You people better be ready to EAT! HAHA!

Someone woke up super happy, as usual!
I LOVE THIS GIRL!!!
Ready for a rainy day inside playing with my Chloe Bug!

That comb-over, tho!!!

Starting my summer class tonight---and looking forward to it mostly because I love seeing my friends :)

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!

See ya tomorrow!

Love,
Laura

No comments: