"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, July 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dad!!!

Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday to you...
Happy Birthday dear "DEDDDDYYYY"!!!!!....
Happy Birthday to you!!!

We celebrated my Dad's birthday at my Granny's house in Elberton on Monday night and had SO MUCH FUN! Dad opened his presents and blew out his candles and then we ate some cake and ice cream cones...Yummy!Trav had to work so I had to get his cake to-go...lol...and I missed seeing Ali since she was at cheerleading practice but hopefully we will get to spend some time with her soon.

We played bachi ball outside...
And watched the kids...and Nikki....dress up like funny people, which happens to be a common form of entertainment at our family gatherings!
I hope my dad has the best year ever and enjoys each and every day until we celebrate again next year!

I love you Dad!



No comments: