"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today is Tuesday!

Today is Tuesday and here are a few things about today:

1. We finally got a RED TOMATO!
2. I finally got all the dirty clothes washed from vacation.
3. It was my first day back at work...always tough...but it went well!
4. I washed all my gross and accumulating coffee mugs from my office.
5. We are having Garlic Chicken Pasta for dinner.
6. Glory finally gets a walk!
7. I found my french vanilla coffee creamer in a refrigerator down the hall from my office...Yea!
8. I talked to Nun Nun on the phone and he made me laugh.
9. Found out my little brother is gonna go to a new Elementary School this year.
10. The rest of my family is still at the beach...and I'm not! Boo!

Yea....What an interesting day, huh??? Lol!

No comments: