"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, July 19, 2009

It's Sunday!

I've been feeling under the weather the past three days and spent the last two in the bed which has left me feeling awfully bored and of course there's not much to blog about when all you've seen is the back of your eyelids for the past 48 hours!

Luckily, Travis offered to clean the house so that made me VERY HAPPY! I got up and checked on his progress today and he's still got a ways to go but overall he's doing good! LOL!

I was really looking forward to making it to church today but I still wasn't feeling up to it so maybe we'll try to go tonight if I can get to feeling better. Ever since we got back from the beach I've had this cold-like thing with earache, sore throat, ect...But I'm definately feeling better today!

My Uncle Eddie celebrated his birthday on the 17th so HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDDIE!!!

And my Dad's birthday is on July 20th and I'm looking forward to celebrating with him!!!

You can probably sense my boredom from this post...sorry about that! More exciting things to come soon! haha!

Yea for feeling better!!!

No comments: