"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Shopping with the FAM!

Mom, Molly, and Ali came to Anderson today for some back to school shopping. Ali is starting high school (It's seems unbelievable that she's 14 already!!!) so she needed to get a few new outfits, a backpack, shoes, accessories, ect...LoL!
We ate in the food court and finished the day with a visit to Dollar Tree...man do I love that place! Got some new eyeliner and some combs because I've been into teasing lately...the bigger the hair the closer to God! Ha! Ha! So obvious I'm a southern girl!

When I got home Trav was walking Glory so I joined them and we fed the new "neighborhood" kittens we found the other day. They are SO CUTE and I guess I better start on finding them a home! If anyone would like a cute gray and white stripped or light yellow and white kitten...Please call me! I promise...they're SUPER CUTE!

If anyone is looking for some good bargains, Belk has most of their clearance at 70 % off and then an extra 40 %! Also I got a new Yankee Candle, the big size, for $3 at Rugged Warehouse!!! I think that was the best deal of the day! It is Peaches and Sweet Berries and smells great in the kitchen!

Yea for finding good deal with the FAM!!!

Also, there is a little girl who needs our prayers. She is a friend of a friend and I just got word and don't even know her name yet but she's in the ICU in a North Carolina hospital right now due to getting bitten by a copperhead snake. Please say a prayer for this little girl!

No comments: