"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I love my friend!!!

"Some friendships do not last, but some friends are more loyal than brothers."
- Proverbs 18:24

I got the best SURPRISE today! I've been feeling "icky" all week long and I got a text this evening from Jessica asking if she could come by. I told her it was fine as long as she was brave enough to battle my germs! haha! Nevertheless around 6:30 my door bell rang and there she was with an armful of goodies for me and lots of get well wishes! She brought me a tray of homemade brownies...YUM....a stack of some good ole' movies to give me something to do, a sweet card and a very cute coffee mug (she knows I'm a coffee fan!) which was full of some of my favorite candy! She's also trying to fatten me up people!

It just really made my day and encouraged me. I'm so lucky and blessed to have friends who I know love me! It also made me want to be an even better friend too!

Thanks again Bubba!!!

YOU ARE THE BEST!

Yea for True Friendship!

I just had to post this one too...Glory and Trav napping last night! HOW SWEET!

No comments: