"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday+Vanessa+Egg Rolls+Date Night = A Great Day!

HOORAY, HOORAY, HOORAY!!!

IT'S FRIDAY!!!

What a great day! Work went well and went by quickly (always a plus!) and I got to have lunch with Vanessa at Master's Wok and dine on the finest soup and egg rolls in town! Lol! I really love spending time with her and I'm lucky that when I married Travis I gained so many other WONDERFUL people to be a part of my family!

Tonight Trav and I are going out to eat at Chili's (Can't beat that deal they have now: an appetizer, two entrees, and a dessert for $20!) and then we are going to our favorite hangout...BAM, aka "Books a Million!"

Hope everyone has a great FRIDAY NIGHT!

P.S. Don't forget to get your FREE CHOCOLATE!!! Just click here....

YEA....TGIF!!!

No comments: