"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Change of Plans...

Well we weren't able to make it back to NP as hoped for today afterall...
Travis was sick all through the night and all day today...poor thing! I think the Clemson game literally made him sick to his stomach! Just kidding-he really was sick- and is actually still in the bed now. I feel terrible for him!

Maybe we will make it next week!

So instead of going to the Christmas parade I stayed home with him because it's no fun to be that sick at home alone... wondered if he might need help with clean up duty...YUCK...that's true love, huh? I just thought he might need me. He has gotten his appetite back now so things are looking up!

Here is another Christmas quote...

"Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus. He exists as certainly as love and generosity and devotion exist."
~Francis P. Church

Yea...18 days til' Christmas!

No comments: