"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Quick Product Review...

Lip Gloss-

Current FAV is Sally Hansen Natural Butter Lip Shine in Lush. It's got a cardboard like (very GO GREEN) wand top which makes me feel like I'm contributing to the environment while I gloss up! It has a very nice smell and lasts a long time. I love the color...very ah natural but enough color to do the trick. It's worth trying!

Hair Spray-

At my last hair appointment I got "Rockaholic" by TIGI and it's AWESOME! It smells like an expensive perfume so in a hurry it's the only scent you need. And it has a medium hold that brushes out easily, which I like. I have also noticed much less build up so I think it's a keeper too!

Let me know if you have tried any new products and what you thought about them!

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!!

No comments: