"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thursday already?

Wow! This week has gone by really quickly!

And I'm so glad tomorrow is FRIDAY!!! YEA!

My doctor appt. went well yesterday...still the same sinus infection. I gotta start using my flonase everyday and taking my claritin daily and things should start to improve! I also had a mole that I was worried about but the Dr. said it looked perfectly healthy! I'm so thankful for that good news! It just reminded me even more how important it is to take good care of my skin and continue to avoid the dangerous sunshine...well I could never stay away from the sunshine I just gotta keep wearing my sunscreen and super-sized hats!

Travis was able to go with a friend to the Clemson basketball game last night and had a great time...unfortunately the Tigers lost though...boo! Trav is doing really well and is still really enjoying his job at the bank too...I'm so proud of him! He's such a great hubby! He put our Christmas tree up last night too and I've been sitting in the living room admiring it all day! Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree...lol!!

I want to leave you with this beautiful Christmas quote I came across yesterday...

"Christmas waves a magic wand over the world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful."

Aww...this truly is a time to renew our spirits and watch the magic unfold!

Yea for the Beauty of Christmas!

No comments: