"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas 2009!

What a WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS!

Here are some of my favorite things about this Christmas:

1. Having one more family member with us this time and looking forward to next Christmas when we can hold her in our arms!!! (No announcement here...lol!...I'm talking about my little neice!)
2. Playing "3 ROUNDS" at all of our get-to-gethers!
3. Spending time with everyone I love!
4. Getting to spend time with my friend Kathryn who I rarely get to see!
5. Travis surprised me with a CRUISE in February!!! YEA! YEA! YEA!
6. Seeing all my family members happy and having fun!
7. Reading Brian a Christmas book as he fell asleep anticipating Santa's arrival!
8. Eating lots of yummy goodies...this year's favorite was my Mom's fudge and Granny's divinity!
9. Travis cleaned our house on the 23rd...I think that was my FAVORITE gift of all!
10. Celebrating Jesus's birthday!!!

Here are some photos of all our fun!

Christmas at our house on the 23rd....





Christmas Eve at Granny's house!





Christmas Day at My Mom and Dad's in Elberton!









Me and Ali got New Do's yesterday!


Yea for Wonderful Christmas Memories and a Wonderful New Year to come!!!

No comments: