"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Go Tigers!

The Tigers kick off in about 10 minutes and we are keeping our fingers crossed for a BIG WIN tonight! Just saw Florida get clobbered by Bama...a win I was also hoping for although Tebow is such a nice guy...but hey, everyone has gotta lose sometime...

Quickly...a couple of product reviews!

1. Bath and Body Works antibacterial hand soap in Yuletide Pear Vanilla...GREAT! A perfect soap for the kitchen...smells like fruit and cookies...two of the kitchen's best smells!

2. Bath and Body Works Evergreen concentrated room spray...Use on your artificial Christmas Tree to bring the outdoors right into your living room! One spray on my tree had it smelling great all day long!

3. If you've read my blogs in the past you know I love Maybelline Shiny.licious lipglosses but my last pick- #65- cinnamon apple...didn't stack up to the others I've tried. It was too "goopy" and the color didn't seem to distribute evenly upon application. It is also a little too "reddish" for me...I'm definitely more of a PINK gal! I chose it because it seemed like it would be great for the Holidays since it's reddish and cinnamon scented but trust me on this one and don't waste your money!

The next gloss I wanna try is the Loreal Hip brand with applicators on both sides (can't remember the exact name) but the colors look so modern and neutral that they have definitely caught my eye. I'll give you the scoop once I test it out!

So moving on...Friday night we had a great time eating dinner with Ken and Lynn at Fuji! Came home and watched "The Taking of Pelham 123" which I would highly recommend...very entertaining! Oooh...and another funny one is Four Christmases...and you can get it at Redbox or DVD Express for just a dollar!

Tomorrow we are going back to New Prospect and are SUPER PUMPED about it...are hearts are missing it a lot! So tomorrow should be a special day! I'm really looking forward to getting back to our Sunday School Class! And at three you can catch me and Trav in the Anderson Christmas Parade! I also have a couple of prayer requests. My little brother Brian has a TERRIBLE virus and My Granny, Ruth, is having some more problems with her feet and ankles hurting badly.

Well...the Tigers just scored...YEA!!!!...so i'm gonna go now and cheer them on with the hubby!

I'm gonna leave you with another beautiful quote for the season...

"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time."
~Laura Ingalls Wilder

No comments: