"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Sick day...again...

Well...

Surprise, Surprise!

I'm at home sick again today...after a round of antibiotics two weeks ago for a sinus infection... I'm now at home sniffling and sneezing with a terrible cold!

Why do all these nasty little germs keep finding me???!

But I'm very blessed and not complaining because I know I'll be feeling much better as soon as I get some more rest...that always seems to do the trick!

And didn't quite meet my goal of having all my Christmas decorations TOTALLY finished but I did manage to get about 90% done just didn't feel like doing the 10% I had left to do last night.

But I'm still proud! lol!

And Travis is going to put the tree up for us tonight!

Have a WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!

No comments: