"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy Birthday America!

I love the Red, White, and Blue!Especially when I get to spend the evening with Travis eating pancakes at Cracker Barrel, playing checkers, and catching a fireworks show from the parking lot!
A patriotic present...
...and a BIG smile!
We are so blessed to live in THE UNITED STATES---land of the free and home of the brave!
And also home to the world's greatest checkers player, Travis Rada, who beat me twice...UGH!

God Bless the USA!

Here's a link to our 5 Ladies & a Baby Myrtle Beach Photo Album!

Love,
Laura

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah Ellen, and Beck said...

You are back! Don't know if you can tell or not, but I really enjoy your blog and I really miss it when you are out of town.