"....I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full." ~James 10:10~

Friday, July 15, 2011

{Rewards!}

Thursday afternoons mean checking the $1 racks at Goodwill! I went as soon as I got off work and filled my buggy with lots of great things! You can do that when stuff is just a buck:)
I saw this My Little Pony collectors box and I wanted it so bad just because it's so cute!:) But what in the world would I do with it? So I just took a picture instead! Trying to beat those Hoarding tendencies...LOL!
I found some bell-bottoms from Old Navy and I can't wait to wear them with some tall wedges:) They felt good after wearing skinny jeans so much lately:)

When I got home I broke out the "Mocktails":)
Lite Margarita mix+salt+lots of ice= a yummy "Vargarita"!
And I got to use my special cup from the Pirates Voyage:)
Glory got a new hairbow! Isn't she precious? :)


I checked on my cat grasses and they are starting to grow:) I got these for 90% off the other day at CVS!
"Mooooo!"
"Quack!" "Quack!"
Mr. Frog's sunflowers haven't sprouted just yet....they probably need a few more days:)
So....CHEERS! It's FRIDAY! No "aarrrrgh"uing...you better enjoy it!

Love,


Laura

No comments: